Strategic Streaming & Gaming Technology Index
Why Exposure to this Index
The Strategic Streaming & Gaming Technology Index gives true exposure to the entire industry of companies that specialize in providing technology solutions to the network of physical objects known as the “internet of things.” “Things” have sensors, software, and other technologies that allows them to connect and exchange data with other devices and systems over the internet.
The Strategic Streaming & Gaming Technology Index seeks to provide total return by investing in a passively managed, concentrated portfolio of companies that stand to potentially benefit from the broader adoption of the streaming and gaming industries.
- Designed to capitalize on the potential high growth of the streaming and gaming industrie.
- Targets companies in the US and developed markets that operate across four Internet of Things sub-sectors, including:
- Streaming sector: Companies that provide applications that are responsible for data collection, device integration, real-time analytics, and software applicatio.
- Gaming sector: Companies that build, service, or own Internet of Things-related infrastructure including data centers, cell .
- Companies are initially identified by industry and sector, and are then further reviewed on the basis of operations related to e-commerce activities.
- The index is composed of the 50 or so largest eligible companies using float adjusted capitalization, and the largest companies make up a greater percentage of the overall portfolio.