Traditional Investing. Innovative Thinking.
- ECMMStretegic E-Commerce & Logistics Sector Index
- XPAYStretegic Fintech & Digital Payments Sector Index
- HOTLStretegic Hotel & Lodging Sector Index
- INETStretegic Internet of Thing Technology Index
- XDNAStretegic Healthcare & Life Science Technology Index
- PADStretegic Appartment & Industrial Real Estate Index
- VIDSStretegic Streaming & Gaming Technology Index
- TREStretegic Technology & E-Commerce Real Estate Index
- DCENStretegic Data Center & Tech Infrastructure Real Estate Index
- LOGXStretegic Industrial & Logistics Real Estate Index
WAYS TO GET STRATEGIC
Separately Managed Accounts
- What: Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs) are portfolios managed by a professional investment firm on the behalf of clients. Although similar to an ETF or mutual fund, SMAs allow for more customization and the clients directly own all of the securities.
- Benefits: SMAs offer more control over your investments because the portfolio’s asset allocation is tailored for you. Unlike other pooled investments like mutual funds, the performance of the SMA is not impacted by the strategy of others. SMAs can also offer potential tax benefits by helping to reduce your capital gains liability.
- Why: SMAs are customizable, professionally managed, and offer flexibility, transparency, diversification, as well as tax efficiency.
Exchange Traded Funds
- What: Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are a basket of securities, shares of which are sold on an exchange. ETFs combine features and potential benefits of mutual funds and stocks.
- Benefits: ETF shares, like individual stocks, are traded throughout the day. They offer access to numerous strategies and asset classes
- Why: ETFs offer trading flexibility, diversification and risk management, lower management fees than comparable mutual funds, dividend reinvestment and tax benefits.